- This event has passed.
Why Lean Transformations Fail: How to Implement a Comprehensive Lean System that Works
February 7 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm| $249
Sponsored in part by the Tennessee Society for Organizational Improvement, this interactive, one-day workshop shares knowledge gleaned from HPP’s experience helping healthcare organizations transform from traditional management to comprehensive Lean management systems and cultures.
The course will:
- describe common mistakes and how to avoid them,
- present a model for aligning daily work with strategy and ongoing improvement,
- discuss the role of leaders and how to reduce leader waste,
- discuss how to engage physicians, and
- present management elements that need to be in place for sustained improvement.
Participants will also become exposed to the methods of ongoing coaching, teaching and learning found in Lean organizations, possible ways to organize Lean support departments, and strategies to transform your organization’s culture and practices into one of respect for people, focused problem solving, and continuous improvement.
This workshop is approved for 5.5 CPHQ hours.
Terry Howell, Ed.D.
C-suite leaders, service line and department directors, and operational excellence and performance improvement leaders who are considering or are currently engaged in a transformation.REGISTER NOW