Hospital and health system CEOs, board members, department heads and other executive staff are encouraged to register for THA’s upcoming grassroots meetings in August and September. These district level meetings help THA staff build the coming year’s legislative agenda based on member needs and perspectives. Member input is needed on THA’s 2017 legislative agenda and it is an opportunity to an update on activity at the state Capitol.
The grassroots meeting schedule is:
- Northeast: Aug. 10, 12 p.m. ET, Millennium Centre, Johnson City
- Chattanooga: Aug. 18, 7:30 a.m. ET, Diagnostic Conference Room, Parkridge Medical Center
- Middle and South Middle: Sept. 7, 11:30 a.m. CT, THA Tennessee Room A
- Knoxville: Sept. 15, 4 p.m. ET, Calhoun’s on the River
- Memphis: Sept. 20, 8 a.m. CT, Saint Francis Hospital, Saint Catherine Room
- West–NEW DATE: Sept. 26, noon CT, Medical Founder’s Room C, Jackson-Madison County General Hospital
- MidEast: To Be Announced.
For more information, contact Emily Schott at THA, 615-401-7408.