Janelle Reilly, market CEO at CHI Memorial in Chattanooga, was installed as chair of the THA Board of Directors during the Association’s recent Annual Meeting. She joined the healthcare system in 2016 as president and chief operating officer before being promoted to her current role in 2019.
During the annual meeting, Reilly also was named the recipient of the AHA Most Valuable PAC Player Award. The AHA PAC Most Valuable Player Award is given to those who understand the value of a robust PAC by taking leadership roles in developing strong PAC bases in their organizations and working to strengthen their relations with legislators.
THA announced Tim Adams, president and CEO at Ascension Saint Thomas in Nashville as board chair-elect. He joined Ascension in 2018 and presides over Saint Thomas Health’s nine inpatient facilities in Middle Tennessee in addition to a network of physician practices, joint ventures and community partnerships.
Jason Little, president and CEO at Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation in Memphis, is now immediate past chair after serving as the 2021-2022 THA board chair.
New or re-elected at-large board representatives are:
- James Ross, president and CEO at West Tennessee Healthcare in Jackson;
- Joe Landsman, president and CEO at the University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville;
- Mitch Edgeworth, division president at HCA TriStar Health in Brentwood;
- Wright Pinson, M.D., deputy CEO and chief health system officer at Vanderbilt Health System in Nashville; and
- Marvin Eichorn, chief administrative officer at Ballad Health in Johnson City.
- Rogers Anderson, a board member at Williamson Medical Center in Franklin, was re-elected as an ex-officio hospital governance representative.
- Reginald Coopwood, M.D., president and CEO at Regional One Health and Paul Korth, CEO, at Cookeville Regional Medical Center will serve as American Hospital Association delegates.
A complete list of THA board members is available at https://tha.com/about/board/.