- This event has passed.
ACHEMT Women in Leadership Event
October 22 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Women remain underrepresented at the top of corporations worldwide, despite facts and studies proving higher returns with diverse leadership. Join us as we explore best practices for leaders and companies to use in addressing diversity and gender equity. We’ll discuss the realities of long-term career and life satisfaction for female healthcare executives. Women who’ve been there will discuss the importance of speaking up, leaning on others, and looking at the big picture of life and career, including some questions you may need to answer.
At the conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Understand what they can do to be a better CEO of their own career
- Identify the sliding scale of work-life balance and how to manage it
- Identify and understand ways to self-advocate and negotiate career advancement, titles, and/or compensation
- Evaluate and consider the culture of diversity at current and future organizations
- Understand how all leaders (both male and female) can better navigate managing aspiring female executives
The Center Building, Vanderbilt University
Nashville, TN 37203