- This event has passed.
Annual 340B Education Session
July 26, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm| $60
- 340B in Washington D.C.
- Contract Pharmacy Management
- Managing a successful 340B program
- Manufacturing Perspectives
- Examine the political landscape of 340B including Congressional and Regulatory activities.
- Discuss HRSA’s perspective and plan for the 340B program.
- Outline how to design and manage a compliant, successful 340B program.
- Discuss how medicaid programs manage state’s 340B programs in Tennessee including specific rules and TennCare’s position on 340B.
- List best practices for implementing a retail pharmacy with 340B’s legislated intent contracting, auditing and ensuring community benefits.
- State how manufacturers offer select sites to audit, and what hospitals should do to prepare for and work with auditors.
Who Should Attend:
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Compliance Officer
- Legal Counsel