Healthcare in the No Normal Era – Webinar
December 3 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Since COVID-19 changed our lives, we’ve been wondering when things will go back to normal and what the new normal will look like. Neither answer is on the immediate horizon. Instead, we are in the “no normal,” and we should expect to stay in this period for some time.
In the no normal:
- Hospitals scramble to fill their operating rooms, and patients avoiding appointments and diagnostics will make those schedules even lighter.
- Hospitals struggle financially while payers reap the rewards of billions of dollars in deferred or avoided care.
- Once-thriving physician practices operate at reduced capacity and look for partners to stave off bankruptcy.
- But the no normal also means change. If we harness this change right, it could be for the better:
- Health care is no longer designed around physicians, refocusing wholly on patients and their protection.
- Telehealth is normalized, creating new access points and advancing consumer experience and digital sophistication.
- Most importantly, we talk openly about racial disparities in health care access and treatment approaches. We will no longer tolerate the inequities of the past.
- Discuss the latest negotiation and networks strategies by the largest payors across the nation.
- Identify data, research and insights of the no normal concepts.
- Outline strategies in health plans, retail health players and emerging competitors.
Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Chief Nursing Officer, Compliance Director, Marketing and Public Relations
$50 per login/connection
- During registration you will be able to register multiple people from your facility and make one payment.
- Your institution will be billed for any additional log in connections.
- The registration email address provided will be sent Zoom login instructions and handouts at least 24 hours prior to the webinar.
- THA reserves the right to cancel the program because of insufficient enrollment. If so, preregistered participants will be notified and full refunds provided.
- If you were registered and unable to participate day of event a recording will be provided.
Founder and CEO