- This event has passed.
HRET HIIN Webinar | Working with Super-utilizer Patients to Save Money and Improve Outcomes
March 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Super-utilizer patients, also known as Friendly Faces, Frequent Fliers, and Complex Care Patients, make up about 1% of patients, but account for 22% of healthcare costs in a population. Lara Shadwick, MBA and Sarah Bliss Matousek PhD, MPH will share their expertise in reducing hospital readmission and inappropriate ED utilization while showing an 8:1 ROI on the community outreach teams as well as positive movement to alternative payment models, better community-wide collaborations, and deeper understanding of social determinants of health and behavioral health models that work.
Topics Covered: Readmissions, Patient and Family Engagement, Health Equity, and Opioids
- Determine the most appropriate data to inform clinical and financial decisions
- Build Complex Care teams for community outreach
- Develop strategies for patient stratification and clinic efficiencies
- Identify the interplay of social determinants of health, mental health and addiction
- Leverage telehealth to improve efficiency and patient-centered care
For more information, contact Patrice Mayo.