- This event has passed.
Patient and Family Engagement (PFE) (HRET) | Register for the “What Matters to You?” Series
November 12, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
In an effort to fast track person-centered care, hospitals throughout the world are moving beyond asking patients, “What is the Matter with You?,” to partnering with them by asking, “What Matters to You?”
This highly interactive virtual event series will explore ways to implement this transformative thinking to better serve patients and their families. Participants will learn how to test ways to receive, record, and respect patients’ preferences and needs and the importance of storytelling and key strategies for telling stories that will inspire action in hospitals!
- Learn about the “What Matters to You?” actions taking place across the globe
- Test a variety of “What Matters” questions in their daily work
- Develop a plan for recording and respecting patients’ responses
- Understand the elements of meaningful storytelling that will inspire action
There are four upcoming virtual events:
- RECEIVE: Monday, November 12 (1-2 PM CT)
- RECORD: Tuesday, December 3 (12-1 PM CT)
- RESPECT: Tuesday, December 17 (11-12 PM CT)
- TELL THE STORY: Tuesday, January 7 (12-1 PM CT)
For more information, contact Patrice Mayo.