- This event has passed.
Pressure Injury Sprint (HRET HIIN)
January 9 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Please join HRET HIIN in helping to engage patients and families to reduce hospital-acquired pressure injuries (HAPI) through the HAPI PFE Sprint. The focus of this sprint will be to utilize patient and family engagement strategies to address HAPI using evidence-based practices. This is an exclusive opportunity to work with national content experts on issues that affect hospital performance on pressure injuries and to create a hospital culture in which patient and family interests and input are sought and included in decisions regarding their care. The benefits of this sprint include: tailored webinars, learning from peers across the country, and personalized coaching calls. For more information, contact Patrice Mayo.
There are a total of five webinars that will be held on the following dates and times:
- Friday, December 14, 2018 (10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. CT)
- Wednesday, January 9, 2019 (12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. CT)
- Wednesday, January 30, 2019 (12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. CT)
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019 (12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. CT)
- Wednesday, March 13, 2019 (12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. CT)