- This event has passed.
Readmissions Reduction Workshop
June 27 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
This workshop is designed to help hospitals develop a data-informed approach to readmission reduction in the general and high-risk patient population, improve care transitions, identify social determinants of health and identify key community partners.
At the conclusion of the learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe a data-informed approach to identifying a target population for readmission reduction.
- Discuss an approach to improved care transitions that targets “whole person care.”
- Identify local population social determinants of health and the role in readmissions.
- Describe an approach to readmissions reduction for patient groups identified as high risk for readmissions.
- Identify key community partners in a community-based approach to readmissions reduction.
CNOs, Quality Department, Care transition Coordinators, Case Managers, Social Workers, Discharge Coordinators and Pharmacists
For more information, contact Claudette Fergus.