- This event has passed.
THA WEBINAR SERIES ON 2020 INSURANCE EXCHANGE/MARKETPLACE IN TENNESSEE – Oscar
October 31, 2019 @ October 31, 2019 - October 31, 2019
THA again will be hosting a series of webinars with each of the carriers that will offer healthcare insurance on the 2020 exchange/marketplace.
The first webinar will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 22. There will be a total of five webinars in the month of October leading up to the Nov. 1 enrollment date.
Each carrier has filed its plans for 2020 coverage in Tennessee:
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee: Proposed coverage adds Memphis and Nashville to be available statewide.
- Bright Health: Coverage continues in Knoxville, Memphis and Nashville
- Celtic/Ambetter Insurance: Coverage continues in Chattanooga and Memphis, with proposed coverage expansion into Nashville and Knoxville.
- Cigna: Coverage continues in Knoxville, Nashville, Memphis and Tri-Cities, with proposed coverage expansion into Chattanooga, Jackson and surrounding counties.
- Oscar Health: Coverage continues in Nashville and Memphis.
Registering one time will give individuals access to all sessions. Individuals may participate in as many webinars as they would like. Please pass on this information to others who may want to participate.
Webinar dates are listed below:
- Oct. 22, 10 to 11 a.m. CT.: Ambetter
- Oct. 24, 10 to 11 a.m. CT: BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Oct. 29, 10 to 11 a.m. CT: Bright Health
- Oct. 30, 10 to 11 a.m. CT: Cigna
- Oct. 31, 10 to 11 a.m. CT: Oscar
For more information, contact Gwyn Walters at THA, 615-401-7443.