THA has issued a call for submissions of education presentations for the 2021 education calendar year.
Presentations should be submitted online via the THA Call for Presentations Link.
- Submissions must be of interest specifically to hospital staff and in line with the THA mission. Submissions must be educational, not promotional, in nature.
- Allied and affiliate groups (ex: engineers, human resource, etc.) obtain their own speakers for their events that are separate and apart from THA. However, THA will assist the affiliate groups with speaker searches as requested.
- Submissions will only be accepted via the online submission form.
- If you have more than one proposed presentation, you must submit a separate online submission form for each separate proposal and include all the required information for EACH presentation you would like to be considered.
- By submitting a proposal, you are agreeing to waive your right to be reimbursed by THA for any speaker fees and for any speaker travel expenses that may be incurred and normally collected by your organization in the process of presenting the proposed educational program (unless otherwise discussed ahead of time and agreed by both parties).
- THA does not guarantee that your specific proposal nor any submitted presentation proposal will be selected, accepted and/or incorporated in to THA education offerings.
- All submissions will be acknowledged with email notification upon receipt. Please do not contact THA regarding the status of your submission, as the volume of submissions makes it impossible to respond to each inquiry.
- Proposals submitted for consideration for a webinar, half or full day format can be submitted any time during 2021.