This workshop is designed to help hospitals develop a data-informed approach to readmission reduction in the general and high-risk patient population, improve care transitions, identify social determinants of health and identify key community partners.
At the conclusion of the learning activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe a data-informed approach to identifying a target population for readmission reduction.
- Discuss an approach to improved care transitions that targets “whole person care.”
- Identify local population social determinants of health and the role in readmissions.
- Describe an approach to readmissions reduction for patient groups identified as high risk for readmissions.
- Identify key community partners in a community-based approach to readmissions reduction.
CNOs, Quality Department, Care transition Coordinators, Case Managers, Social Workers, Discharge Coordinators and Pharmacists
Date and Time:
June 27, 2019
8:30 am Registration
9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Tennessee Hospital Association
Virginia Way Conference Center
5201 Virginia Way
Brentwood, TN 37207
For more information, contact Claudette Fergus.