Healthcare is a quickly changing industry, and hospitals are under ever-increasing financial and regulatory pressure. THA Center for Innovative Solutions (TCIS) seeks to provide THA member hospitals with programs that deliver high clinical, financial, and operational value. To deliver these programs effectively, TCIS often partners with industry leading companies. Relying on member input and industry trends, THA Center for Innovative Solutions seeks to identify hospitals’ most critical challenges. Once a need is identified for a particular program or service, extensive research and analysis of the prospective endorsement candidates is conducted.
Benefits of Partnering with THA Center for Innovative Solutions
- Alignment with the Tennessee Hospital Association, recognized for value, quality and innovation
- Profile and link on THA Web site
- Visibility at THA education seminars as registrants or exhibitors
- Speaking opportunities at THA sponsored meetings and seminars
- Speaking Opportunities or contributing articles in THA’s publications
- Access to the decision-makers of Tennessee’s health care industry
- Introduction to THA member executives
- Receipt of THA News, Legislative Updates and pertinent information affecting health service delivery
- Use of TCIS name and logo on correspondence and promotional documents citing the partner relationship
Learn more about TCIS Partnership Opportunities.