THA and the Tennessee Department of Health (TDH) are partnering to host a series of tabletop exercise sessions on containment of Candida auris.
Participants will learn to define plans for containment across the continuum of care, access resources for response and understand how it frequently is misidentified in clinical laboratories.
The tabletop exercise sessions will be held on eight different dates across the state:
- Jan. 9: Maury Regional Medical Center, Columbia
- Jan. 10: Tennessee Hospital Association, Brentwood
- Jan. 23: DoubleTree Hotel, Jackson
- Jan. 24: Holiday Inn University of Memphis, Memphis
- Feb. 6: Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Feb. 7: Jubilee Conference Center, Knoxville
- Feb. 21: Holiday Inn at Hamilton Place, Chattanooga
- Feb. 22: Cookeville Higher Education Campus