Small and Rural Conference is an annual two-day event for healthcare professionals focused
on the needs, challenges and successes of small and rural hospitals in the state.
- Outline tools for measuring health outcomes in rural/frontier areas.
- Discuss a unique approach to recruiting and retaining medical providers to rural/frontier US communities.
- Evaluate the application of a tool for assessing and managing the change necessary to provide value-based care in rural/frontier areas.
- Discuss how working with Tennessee Rural Partnership has enhanced their ability to recruit providers to rural practices.
- Relate the opportunities and challenges of creating community coalitions to improve population health
- Summarize how to effectively identify, engage and mobilize community partners
- Outline how to pinpoint objectives and establish mutually beneficial and measurable goals.
- Provide an overview on the current state and future growth of rural healthcare impacting the audience’s communities.
- Recognize the existence of federal funds to build out your telecommunications networks to support the growth of rural healthcare and help get plugged into the program including resources that can help you with network assessment and funding filing requirements.
- Review the agenda on the General Assembly in Tennessee for 2018 and the impact it is likely to have on your facility.
For more information, contact Lisa Wright at THA, 615-401-7433.