Light breakfast and lunch will be provided
- Describe security and hospital environment implications for workplace violence
- Summarize hospital leadership considerations related to workplace violence, including regulatory reporting and public relations.
- Participants will name three behaviors or signs that aid in identification of victims or perpetrators of domestic violence.
- Participants will demonstrate one or more de-escalation techniques.
- Participants will discover the prevalence and characteristics of sex-trafficking in West Tennessee to aid in identification of reportable events.
HIIN hospital representatives are eligible for mileage reimbursement and one night’s hotel stay at a moderately priced hotel for those traveling more than 50 miles one way, if needed.
Jackson-Madison County General Hospital
620 Skyline Drive
Jackson, TN 38113