THA and the Tennessee Center for Patient Safety is pleased to recognize the 14 birthing hospital recipients of the 2020 BEST for Babies Award:
- Ascension Saint Thomas Midtown
- Erlanger East Hospital
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Greeneville Community Hospital
- Jackson-Madison County General Hospital
- Livingston Regional Hospital
- Maury Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital-Germantown
- NorthCrest Medical Center Springfield
- TriStar Centennial Medical Center
- TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center
- West Tennessee Healthcare Volunteer Hospital
- Williamson Medical Center
This designation reflects the hospital meeting requirements for success in eliminating early elective deliveries, breastfeeding initiation, and documentation of safe sleep practices.
Each hospital will receive a letter of recognition from the Tennessee Department of Health along with a certificate. First-time awardees will receive a banner and repeat awardees will receive a sticker with the year for the award to be added to their banner.
For more information, contact Jackie Moreland.