THA is sharing resources to help hospitals and health systems address COVID-19. A special thank you to hospitals and health systems that have agreed to share their information and other resources. Please verify the content is current given the frequent updates to state and federal guidance.
- Emory University School of Medicine – Several, one-page, pictorial poster type resources that facilities may use to train their staff on donning and doffing procedures with PPE reuse. Resources are specific to “conserve” if your PPE supplies are low and “standard” if your PPE supplies are sufficient.
- Trillium Health Partners - Donning and Doffing of PPE Video
- Personal Protective Equipment — Mask Considerations When Caring for Known or Suspected COVID-19 Patients
- Personal Protective Equipment — Conserving Facemasks and Respirators During a Critical Shortage
- Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of PPE based on CDC Guidance – New Jersey Hospital Association
- N95 Respirator Resource Guide - New Jersey Hospital Association
- Battelle CCDS Process - Health Care Provider Sign-Up Process
- Battelle 1 - Instructions for Healthcare Facilities: Preparation and Collection of Compatible N95 Respirators for Decontamination by the Battelle Memorial Institute Using the Battelle Decontamination System
- Battelle - Instructions for Healthcare Facilities: Preparation and Collection of Compatible N95 Respirators for Decontamination by the Battelle Memorial Institute Using the Battelle Decontamination System
- Battelle - Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Decontamination Services Agreement
- Battelle - Learn more about Battelle CCDS™ processing and what to expect next.
Roadmap for Maintaining Essential Surgery - Updated August 10 - developed by the American Hospital Association (AHA), American College of Surgeons (ACS), American Society of Anesthesiologists (ASA), and Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN). This builds on the Roadmap for Safely Resuming Elective Surgery released by ACS, ASA, AHA, and AORN on April 17, 2020.
Mask Injury Infographic - The National Pressure Injury Advisory Panel (NPIAP)
Asymptomatic, COVID-19 Non-Confirmed/Non-Suspected Patients for Surgery - University of California San Francisco
American Hospital Association
The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists
The Joint Commission
- Emergency Management Duration for Continuing Disaster Privileges
- Universal Masking in Healthcare Settings
- Facility Signage
- Face Mask Do’s and Don’ts
The National Institutes of Health
Society of Critical Care Medicine
The Surviving Sepsis Campaign
Tennessee Hospital Association
University of Washington Medicine