THA is sharing resources to help hospitals and health systems address COVID-19. A special thank you to hospitals and health systems that have agreed to share their information and other resources. Please verify the content is current given the frequent updates to state and federal guidance.
- Emory University School of Medicine – Several, one-page, pictorial poster type resources that facilities may use to train their staff on donning and doffing procedures with PPE reuse. Resources are specific to “conserve” if your PPE supplies are low and “standard” if your PPE supplies are sufficient.
- Trillium Health Partners - Donning and Doffing of PPE Video
- Personal Protective Equipment — Mask Considerations When Caring for Known or Suspected COVID-19 Patients
- Personal Protective Equipment — Conserving Facemasks and Respirators During a Critical Shortage
- Strategies for Optimizing the Supply of PPE based on CDC Guidance – New Jersey Hospital Association
- University of Washington Medicine – Testing Algorithms, PPE, Patient Care, Drive-through COVID-19 Testing Clinic Setup, and more.
- Society of Critical Care Medicine – ICU-specific Resources